Around us, there are many miraculous diets and very little common sense. A voice in your head whispers to you that a diet consisting only of yogurts and fruits is perhaps not the best option. He also tells you that the best way to lose weight is to burn more calories than you consume.
All that he tells is true! And for this, you need to move a little more And a little more to monitor your diet. Only a few, we promise! Our task is not to harm ourselves but to gain good habits and patience.
Keep track of nutrition
- A balanced diet
Will sports help you lose weight if you eat wrong? You work hard, burning calories in the gym, but this does not save you from the improper diet. Here are some simple tips.
- Try replacing simple carbohydrates with complex carbohydrates. Complex carbohydrates, such as cereals, brown rice, potatoes, nuts, contain a lot of fibre so that even in small portions, they permanently relieve hunger.
- Make no mistake: consuming fat does not make you fat. Fat is a necessary part of the diet.
- Remember that protein is vital.
- Focus on three elements – carbohydrates (complex), proteins, and fats. They should all be in the diet.
- Cook in butter or coconut oil.
- The rhythm of the diet
The main rule is not to skip meals! Eat four times a day: in the morning, at noon, around 4 pm and 8 pm. It will accustom your body to a certain rhythm of nutrition. If you want to lose a few pounds, fitness trainers usually recommend eating certain types of food at different times of the day.
- The energy in the morning, light meals in the evening
What do you need to eat to lose weight?
- In the morning – rye bread, cereal flakes (not too sweet, for example, granola or bran), kiwi or grapefruit, yogurt 0%. Breakfast should be energized!
- For lunch, eat complex carbohydrates – for example, whole grain pasta, rice, quinoa, or bulgur. White meat or fish is perfect for them.
- At 16 o’clock – a small snack: a piece of bread + fruit.
- After 17 hours, eating carbohydrates is not recommended. For dinner, you can cook fish, scrambled eggs, or vegetable soup.
- Before training, a small protein bar never hurts. Do not forget to bring mineral water or a sports drink with you – they will help you cope with the load. For more personal nutrition tips, consult a nutritionist.
- Reduce sugar if you can’t give it up.
When it comes to sugar, it is essential to know the measure. Refusing sugar is the fastest way to lose weight. First of all, you will have to realize that 90% of your food contains sugar, and this little monster makes a generous contribution to gaining excess weight.
The can of cola that you drink during lunch, the pasta that you eat for dinner, or even cereal breakfast cereals contain a tremendous amount of sugar. What can you do about it? Every time you go to the grocery store, check the sugar level on the package and try to choose those foods that have less.
No one can completely get rid of sugar – and no! The consumption of natural sugar is natural for the body, but refined sugar is harmful to health.
Drink green tea to lose weight
Green tea is one of the most healthy drinks. Studies have proven that green tea contains a considerable amount of antioxidants that help burn fat and speed up metabolism.
The best time for tea is right after breakfast and at lunch because, at this time, the highest metabolic rate is observed. Green tea supports metabolism at a high level, which contributes to better digestion.
- Use whey protein to lose weight
Whey protein is a very satisfying food with which you will not feel hunger for a long time. It helps to avoid bad snacks and helps reduce body fat. Observations show that people who regularly use whey protein generally consume fewer calories.
Contrary to popular belief, such a protein is created not only for those who seriously engage in sports. It is also recommended for daily consumption by people with low and medium physical activity.
- Do not eat fast food
You do not stop wondering how to lose weight quickly, but always eat fast food? The less such food in your diet, the less you consume calories. You may think that eating from fast food is very convenient, but there are several reasons why you should refuse it.
Fast food, as well as carbonated drinks (Cola, Pepsi) and snacks – this is an empty-calorie meal. It has no biological value, and at the same time, it is VERY high in calories! From such bites – one harm. But they are very tempting, so we advise you to abandon them gradually. If this is difficult for you, try cooking the same dishes at home with low-calorie ingredients.
- Drink water with lemon and honey in the morning to lose weight
Waking up, drink a cup of warm water with honey and lemon. It is not at all problematic and, at the same time, active in the fight against excess weight. This drink speeds up the metabolism and drinking it on an empty stomach. You set your body to the mode of burning fat in the morning.
- Eat fruit, not drink
The juice is often called a useful product, but it is essential to remember that it does not apply to low-calorie drinks. 250 ml of orange juice contains 110 calories, which is equivalent to two oranges. Few of us eat two fruits in a day, but if we have juice on hand, we usually drink more than one glass!
- Drink water instead of other drinks to lose weight
Water does not contain calories. When you feel thirsty, drink water instead of juices and soft drinks – and let this become a habit!